Monday, May 19, 2008

Fun visitors!! :)


My sister and Camdyn got to come for a little visit! It was lots of fun to see them and we got to do some fun stuff! The weather is finally starting to warm up so one day we went to the zoo. The kids had lots of fun! Cassie, Ellis, and Alaire got to join us too! So we had a big gang and it was so much fun!

Camdyn was so excited to ride the tiger! She saw it while we were waiting in line and was really excited to ride that one! It was so funny...

Ellis wasn't as excited. He started off on this monkey, but when the music started and the monkey started to go up and down, he didn't like it at all... so he came and joined Chloe and me on the peacock bench (Chloe didn't like the animals either). But they both enjoyed the bench just fine!

This was taken the morning Aunt Sissy and Camdyn had to go home... this is one of the few times you will see Camdyn and Chloe sitting next to eachother... they are so close in age that it is kind of hard for them to get along sometimes! But we all know they really do love eachother and will be bestfriends... we just have to wait for it! Haha!


I think this picture is so funny... Ireland and Chloe were riding on the sit-n-spin together... They are starting to play together really well. I love seeing them get along and act like the actually like eachother! :)

This is Chloe on the peacock bench. She really didn't like the other animals to ride. They really stressed her out! I thought she would love it... but she did have a good time just sitting back and relaxing!




Camdyn LoVeS her Nana! I think this pciture of them is pretty cute!


Camdyn has the most beautiful eyes! And she loves to take pictures! What a doll.


I think this picture of Chloe is pretty classic. She is still super attatched to her bink and she adores to have her woobie on her head. I have no idea why! But she can be found like this at even given time on any given day!


Here is the whole gang at the zoo. I don't remember what they were looking at... but obviously it was pretty intresting!


Ellis and Ireland really get along great. Ireland calls Ellis her "Buddy"... I think this picture is pretty stinkin' cute. Ellis just decided that he was going to hold Ireland's hand and she was just fine with it! What little cuties!

I know these pictures have been kind of random and out of order.... but I do what I can. I think you all get the idea! We had a great visit with Aunt Sissy and Camdyn! And the zoo was great fun! Hope you all enjoyed the pictures!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. It was so much fun to be able to hang out with you guys again...wish it could happen more often!

maren said...

super cute blog!!! seriously though, it's not too hard when you have such fabulous kids!

coriecole said...

aww. i could just eat them all up.

Grandma said...

I am so jealous. What fun for all of you. Now it's time to come to the great grandma and Papa's house....K???

Gran said...

Looks like you all had fun. I am sorry the Hippo scared Chloe. I bet Ireland enjoyed all of the animals.