Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sending Daddy our love on Memorial Day & playing at the park!!!



I just want to start off by saying a quick thanks to every single man and woman who has served or is serving in the armed forces... Thank you so very much for the sacrifices you willingly make! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
I got the girls so cute new tanktops that say I love Daddy on them... I got some cute pictures of them wearing them to show Daddy... so here are the cute pictures! :)

Ireland and Chloe just after giving eachother kisses... I tried to get them mid-kiss... but the camera was being too slow... but still a little cute! ;)
This is Ireland doing her "hula dance" or something like that... she just likes to show off for the camera! I can't get a picture of her just smiling... she is always doing something in them. She is such a ham!

Here she is again posing... she said this one was her "beautiful and adorable" pose! Where does she get this stuff?!


This is the only picture I got of Chloe. She wasn't in the picture taking mood. And I didn't notice until I posted the picture, but she fully has toothpaste on her face... but it was the only good picture so I had to use it! Hey, at least you all know that I brush my kids teeth! lol

Again... Ireland posing! What can I say? I know Chloe has her eyes closed... but I do what I can!


We had really nice weather today. So we went to the park! We have a park right down the street from us so the girls love to go as often as the weather lets us!



Here are the girls jumping on the shaking bridge. Ireland would jump and Chloe would laugh so hard! It was pretty funny to watch. I am not sure why i chose to take a picture of the back of them instead of the front... but I did! Oh well! Haha


There is this under the play structure... it has a little counter thing and the girls like to play that it is a booth... like for selling things and such. They "sell" popcorn, frappacinos, and tickets to concerts (which they perform princess songs usually). Chloe is giving me my ticket in this picture.


Another picture of them in their "booth" selling stuff! Ireland made up the little game but Chloe loves to play it too!
Well, hope you all enjoyed the picutres! And thanks again to all our Troops! Happy Memorial Day!!!!

6 comments:

coriecole said...

one big collective 'awwww'.

The Oakes said...

i think she is right, "beautiful and adorable" is exactly what i think of when i see those pictures!

Anonymous said...

Super cute pictures! I love Ireland's pose pictures, she's too much. Glad the weather has been nice there...miss you guys!

Gran said...

Good pic for there Dad. Looks like they had lots of fun.

Grandma said...

Amen on the Service personell. Having been married to one, I admire all of them. The pictures are just too adorable. I'll be sending the doll box on Monday. Love You

Katie said...

I think its hilarious that your daughters sell frappichinos! or even know what they are for that matter :).