Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My husband, the BBQ King....

I have officially turned into one of "those" bloggers... the ones who blog about completely random things like food... But hey, these were some good ribs... Chris' first ribs... and he was willing to take pictures with his ribs, so you all know that is an opportunity I could not pass up... so here goes my first blog about food... Ribs, to be exact!

Chris looking like a BBQ model... do you think there is a lot of demand for BBQ models? 'Cause I think he might have a future there... if there is a lot of demand that is... which I am almost certain of....

The only thing I contributed to the wonderful meat... a vinegar based BBQ sauce... it was yummy!

The hickory chips used to give not too much... not too little of that southern smokey flavor...
Mopping the perfect BBQ sauce onto the (soon to be) perfect rack of ribs

The finished project... Perfection. I SWEAR! They were so good... moist, tender, fall of the bone perfection!

1 comment:

Gran said...

Thats what I want when I come to visit Chris.